American National Bank is committed to helping you achieve the dream of home ownership. Through the Homeownership Set-Aside Program, grants and funds are available to assist eligible first-time homebuyers with closing costs and down payment assistance. You could be eligible for up to $7,500 in assistance per household. This program is a partnership with FHLBank members. Funding will be available on a first-come, first serve basis.
To be eligible for the program, homebuyers must meet the following requirements:
- Be a first-time homebuyer
- Have a minimum credit score of 620
- Live in a participating county
- Meet income guidelines
- Attend a homebuyer education class
- The homeowner/buyer must be the owner occupant of the home purchased or rehabilitated
We understand that homebuying can be a complicated process. That’s why our team of experienced professionals is here to help. We’ll guide you through the application process and provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions. Take the first step and contact us today.